This was the first time in four years that cleaning and hygiene professionals met in person at Interclean Amsterdam. As the leading global brand in workplace hygiene, Tork showcased award-winning products and services that help customers elevate their businesses with sustainable hygiene management. The number of visitors and the discussions at the Tork stand showed that after two years of living with COVID-19, the exchange among professionals on public hygiene topics was higher than ever.
The amount of conversation and discussion was especially well-perceived during the thought leadership sessions hosted by Tork. The Tork experts discussed both the challenges and opportunities of new hybrid office working models as well as how hygiene and sustainability can go hand in hand. Additionally, Tork speakers focused on the importance of partnerships in healthcare cleaning as well as benefits of data-driven cleaning.
“Clearly, the expectations from visitors, employees, cleaning staff, patients, facility managers and facility service companies regarding cleaning and hygiene are higher than ever – with a great focus on sustainability. The positive feedback we received from our customers, partners and other visitors during Interclean shows us that we are meeting and exceeding the needs for sustainable hygiene management,” says Anna Königson Koopmans, Marketing Director Commercial for Essity’s professional hygiene business.
At the Tork stand, Interclean visitors were able to experience innovative and sustainable hygiene solutions:
- Tork PeakServe® – a continuous hand towel system setting a new standard for high-capacity dispensing
- Tork Skincare – a complete range of effective hand sanitisers and soaps with carefully chosen ingredients
- Tork Vision Cleaning – the world's leading facility management software solution that helps to unleash the power of real-time data and transform your way of working
- Tork PaperCircle® – the world’s first paper hand towel recycling service
- Tork Virtual Reality Clean Hands Training and Tork Interactive Clean Hospital Training – interactive ways of training for healthcare professionals providing education and guidance in hygiene compliance
During the prestigious Amsterdam Innovation Award, the Tork Heavy-Duty Cleaning Cloth, 99% biobased was awarded as the overall winner and as category winner for “Sustainability & Environment”. The cloth helps to lower the environmental impact in industry and foodservice, while improving cleaning efficiency.
“We are proud to have received this year’s award. This shows not only that we offer innovative hygiene products and services, but also that they’re exactly tailored to the requirements of our customers – and that we make a difference in the market.”, says Anna Königson Koopmans.