Help to prevent infections with Tork Hand Sanitising Alcohol foam. With 75%w/w denatured alcohol (ethanol+ isopropanol). It's ideal for sanitising hands in offices and other public areas, or wherever waterless hand hygiene is needed. Conforms with European Standard EN 1500 and EN 14476 (enveloped virus).
- Dermatologically tested
- Easy-to-handle foam formula spreads easily and is gentle to the skin.
- Effective formula – EN1500 and EN14476 (all enveloped, such as HIV, SARS Corona, HBV, HCV, Influenza H1N1 and H5N1, etc.)
- Free standing pump bottle for flexible placement
- Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- For hazard and precaution information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.